Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Vault and nerve issues

Started by Melissy [904005] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 9 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
24 / 100
Melissy [904005]

I posted this earlier in regards to a Torn app from the Google Play store and you guys advised me to use my browser instead because the app is not made by Torn so I have been doing just that and having the same issue.

This happens on my Android phone when I use the Torn on my default internet browser.

When I do my crimes it will sometimes double the amount of nerve it should have used, thus I cannot do as many crimes as I should be able to do.
For instance, if I go to Steal a Car crimes for 12 nerve each, it will charge me 24 nerve instead of the original 12.

This next bug happens almost every time. When I try to get money out of my vault, no matter the amount, it will always instantly turn into the entire vault amount.
Marc [24377]

This is caused by you double tapping accidentally. You'll still have completed two crimes, just failed one (if you didn't get another car).

The issue with Samsung devices and the vault is already posted here: http://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=19&t=15970897&b=0&a=0
Please refer to alexanderl's post there and post more details based on his post.

If it's not s Samsung device you use, please file a new bug report with more details.

Mentions: Withdrawing money from vault - (using Mobile)