Give this rate up and i am happy
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Karma [513022] ×1
Give this rate up and i am happy
Sorry against the rules.....
Opps!
Clicked -R!
Just call me "Fatfingers McFergus"
There can be only one karma whore around here :@
Misclicked the -R sorry
again I wish there was negative karma, R-
rated + to annoy bogie
R+ I will be your friend
I was saving my - rate for just this moment!
R- whilst he has positive karma :@ What now, kyle?!
I'll go back to not posting for a while until i can foil you again
what's karma?
Karma [513022]
some old nub
Mentions: Karma [513022]
oh wow, checked him out
who would want karma let alone whore karma?!
Don't ask for karma...
Locked... [:sick:]