I havent been kicked out from my faction, but i cant see my faction chat anymore
Faction chat
Started by tobirozay [1987475] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 4 likes ·
tobirozay:hello bogie:hi tobirozay:please, tobirozay:Can i rent PI? tobirozay:I am a new commer. bogie:I don't have a PI... tobirozay:Your spouse has 1 bogie:So then why are you asking me? tobirozay:you are in control i guess bogie:... bogie:in control? lol tobirozay:? tobirozay:Isnt …
Mentioned in this thread
I havent been kicked out from my faction, but i cant see my faction chat anymore
Are you having issues with all chats or just the faction chat?
The only chat showing here is trade and Global, No company and faction
Can you please try clearing your cache?
Cleared, but it didnt come back on! And again, please i asked someone in your faction for PI and he blocked me, and kept on bountying me.. bogie [148747]
Just because he can do it and i m a new player.. And it is obstructing my game alot..
Please is there anything you can do to help me with it.. Because, that is bullying..
Mentions: bogie [148747]
Did you check your chat settings (the little cog icon on the bottom-right corner)? Maybe you were high on acid, and inadvertently clicked on something there...
tobirozay:hello
bogie:hi
tobirozay:please,
tobirozay:Can i rent PI?
tobirozay:I am a new commer.
bogie:I don't have a PI...
tobirozay:Your spouse has 1
bogie:So then why are you asking me?
tobirozay:you are in control i guess
bogie:...
bogie:in control? lol
tobirozay:?
tobirozay:Isnt it marriage?
bogie:So you want me to tell my spouse to just give you a house?
tobirozay:if the husband aint home, ask the wife
bogie:And you expect him to obey?
tobirozay:Lol.
bogie:Why not ask your faction?
tobirozay:Not close to them
tobirozay:Any of them
bogie:yet you're close to me?
bogie:What's the logic here?
bogie:Who told you to ask me?
tobirozay:I cant ask any random online user for a favor?
tobirozay:Was on Marc's page and you guys are in the same faction.. And i thought you wouldnt need yours since you were on something higher
top kek m8
bogie:hi
tobirozay:please,
tobirozay:Can i rent PI?
tobirozay:I am a new commer.
bogie:I don't have a PI...
tobirozay:Your spouse has 1
bogie:So then why are you asking me?
tobirozay:you are in control i guess
bogie:...
bogie:in control? lol
tobirozay:?
tobirozay:Isnt it marriage?
bogie:So you want me to tell my spouse to just give you a house?
tobirozay:if the husband aint home, ask the wife
bogie:And you expect him to obey?
tobirozay:Lol.
bogie:Why not ask your faction?
tobirozay:Not close to them
tobirozay:Any of them
bogie:yet you're close to me?
bogie:What's the logic here?
bogie:Who told you to ask me?
tobirozay:I cant ask any random online user for a favor?
tobirozay:Was on Marc's page and you guys are in the same faction.. And i thought you wouldnt need yours since you were on something higher
top kek m8
Thanks for the feedback regarding your chats, closed.