Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unwanted package

Started by BlackStorm [85543] on in Missions.

2 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

-Matthias [974440] ×1

BlackStorm [85543]

I want you to package up something that should be in the trash and send it to -Matthias as a gift. It could be dog poop, used tissues, roadkill what someone interfered with, anything gross. Take yourself down to the dump and do a little hunting for something special, put it in a box, and mail it to -Matthias. It don't need a card with it--I think he will figure out who it's from.

Erm, what exactly can I put into the package besides dog poop which costs 2m?

Mentions: -Matthias [974440]