Recently, when go mugging random people, I just realize that I can staying alive against someone too tough by time-out: waiting 5 minute without doing attack, so no receive counter-damage.
This is useful when I go mugging abroad and dont want to stay in hospital there.
But not sure if time-out can keep me alive all the time?
What if I begin an attack to someone at level 100, then wait 5min - still staying alive?
It's part of the game. Yes if you are losing you can wait for the time out and escape... but if you are losing badly sometimes when you time out the system makes you run away (and lose) anyway.
If you attack and don't finish you get no benefit so there is no point to what you are suggesting about the level 100. You'd just waste 25E.
I assume after the time-out, the police will come and arrest both parties for fighting? (in Torn)
Or am I wrong?
You don't have to be losing badly - a timed out attack always gets treated as a runaway attempt now (ie. success = runaway, failure = shot in the back) iirc.