Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Cannot quit current faction

Started by Lylian [1410425] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 57 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Lylian [1410425]

I am a co-leader of my current faction. There is only two members here, apart from my faction leader.

When I tried to quit my faction, I got the message that "You must give co-leadership of the faction to another member before you can leave".

But there is no one to give the co-leadership to apart from my leader (which I tried but of course failed) and there is no option of resigning from the said position.

My leader tried to kick me out of faction but failed and got the message "The co leader of a faction cannot be kicked. Please remove them from this status first".

And of course he cannot remove me from this status with only two members here.

There is currently no organised crimes being planned.

Thank you.
Lylian [1410425]

Yes, thanks Marc. That did the trick.

Didn't know I can do that as to me the instructions were not that clear.

Matter settled.
Marc [24377]

I'll pass this on to Chedburn to see if it can be made clearer for future. I.e., a checkbox "Remove co-leader"
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I've add in extra information, mentioning that you must leave it blank in order to remove the current co-leader.

This will be live on Tuesday.