Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

poker bad split

Started by alphawolf2 [1995031] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

alphawolf2 [1995031]

I got AJ and raised pre flop 35mil had 2 called flop came KQ4 we all checked next card K then 3 the pot was 130mil or something I should have won it all but it got split 3 ways between BoA_CTNT and helvete ....I should have won it all ...sorry no screen shot
Name: fast and fun
ID: 143614
Owner: 1995031
Stakes: $5000000
Players: 6/6
Spectators: 22
Bet limit: OFF