I'm level 4 what else do I have to do to be level 5? Thanks for any tips
Level 5
Started by Clewis1096 [1992255] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I'm level 4 what else do I have to do to be level 5? Thanks for any tips
training in the gym
crimes
attacking and leaving people or mugging or hosping (decreasing exp in that order)
if someone loses to you you get exp aswell
most things give exp, once you have enough the upgrade button will pop up
just keep doing what youve been doing. it'll come with time. if you really want to you can use hanks power leveling guides to get there faster
Level is based on xp, xp is gained through doing many things but primarily attacking people, crimes and training at the gym. Give this a read: http://www.torn.com/wiki/Level_and_Ranks
Follow this guide and you will hit lvl 15 in a week or two.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15927057&b=0&a=0
Mentions: ...
Thanks. I'll jus keep doing the same thing I have been doing