Is there a way to see how close/ how many points away you are from leveling?
Leveling
Started by Brizzle [1997679] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Is there a way to see how close/ how many points away you are from leveling?
The only way to view your level progress is by visiting China and talking to (name I can't remember) and she'll tell you your % progress for $75,000. You can travel when you're level 15.
Ok, thank you very much
hidden level bar is Torn feature so it s more dramatic n surprising for players lol.
yea as above u can only know that in China ....
and i suggest you to read guide for fast levelling in forum and googling it :D
Game shop:
7 star: Power Levelling - View progress to your next level (10 jp)
You have to be level 3 to join a company and then you have to be an employee for 3 days before you can use any of the the job specials. Also, the Company Specials details I know of indicates this special to e a Passive special i.e. no jp cost, the infor is always available to the employee. (I'd like to know who has the correct and most up-to-date info of the two of us qwerty1234567. My info comes from the link below, where is yours from?)
There is another company special which allows the employee to view another players true level (generally used on players that are holding levels but should work on anyone). I don't know how much info this special gives though so you would need to ask if it also finds out how far from the next level the player is. I am sure someone would be happy to perform this special on you for a fee.
I will have a quick look in the company specials list to find out which company type offers this.
*Edit* So I took a look and I found the special:
Cnadle Shop
10 star Meditation View someone's true level (250 job points).
So that is 25 full days of accruing JPs. It would be expensive and very probably not worth it, especially for lower levels which increase pretty quickly.
p.s. If you are interested in looking at othjer company specials, they are here.
Mentions: Company Special Full List & Discussion