So i have 822 refills, if I were to get a PI + DP, how much xp would you think I could gain from useing all 123,300 energy??
Refills
Started by -Legendary- [223609] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 8
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- McNeo [864688]
· 5 likes ·
7 potatoes
So i have 822 refills, if I were to get a PI + DP, how much xp would you think I could gain from useing all 123,300 energy??
7 potatoes
The stats are more important then the experience
what do you mean?? So what would you suggest I do? keep it? untill i have better stats?
Itll take forever to maximize your happy even at the max of a pi to get the best gains. Cooldowns suck
I'd suggest that you take your time and get a P.I. Maybe even get some eDVDs and ecstacy, if you're the sort to train like that. Try to fill your happiness. Get a Donator Pack and use it to have the 150 maximum energy bar and maximize your use of refills. In my opinion, you should use your refills with the highest possible happiness you can achieve, especially since happiness boosts gains on lower stats, and train. Stats are more important than experience, and if you were inactive for a while, they're definitely something you'll want to catch up on.
As for how much you could get from using that much energy, I can't really guess, though given the sheer amount of energy you'd get, depending on your stats, you could get millions.
Good god how long were you inactive?
Moved
training stats is far more important than attacking would be, Get urself a PI rental or something and build up happy to high amount then train a load of the Energy
In another thread he said 2500 days
Well, if that's about a refill every 3 days, I think chedburn owes me about 200 or so refills for the 2 years I went inactive...