If I max the investment banking to 10, how much more would I be gaining?
max banking merrit
Started by -Legendary- [223609] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
If I max the investment banking to 10, how much more would I be gaining?
This information might be outdated, but I believe that you would get the following interest boosts to your investment: +1% for 1 week, +2.3% for 2 weeks, +5% for one month, +11% for two months, and +16% for 3 months, at 10/10 merits spent on bank interest.
According to this thread: https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=3&t=15938008&b=0&a=0
Mentions: bank merits
Moved