what do u guy like to do when ur high on weed?
yoo
Started by 1411 [1998915] on in Hobbies & Interests.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bloodbaine [1580503]
· 4 likes ·
after injecting 3 (yes 3!) whole marijuana's I like to run around the streets and try to eat people's face and take a few bullets before being sent to the hospital. all in all a 5/7 experience every time.
what do u guy like to do when ur high on weed?
after injecting 3 (yes 3!) whole marijuana's I like to run around the streets and try to eat people's face and take a few bullets before being sent to the hospital.
all in all a 5/7 experience every time.
I tried weed brownies once. Apparently I get a wicked case of the munchies and things become much funnier.
lol bloodbaine,haha