About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
I like it even tho i'm not a pokemon fan. It could use some effects going on i think. And something for a lightsource complimenting the light on the dragon thingy's back
Get some lighting and adjustment layers on there
I agree that it could use some lighting and maybe some blur in some places to help the focal.
To add to the things above, i would add some blur (as Mysticbix stated) esp the trainer. And maybe a bit more shadow of the Blastoise.
Loving the concept of this though!
^^^^^
i love it .... if its for sale give me a message ;)
I'll let you know for sure