Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Round 4

Started by AnnaSophia [1994875] on in Graphics.

3 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
Nine [1463956]

You can use the big A in top right corner of posting field to apply your image. BB code doesn't work anymore. Also, you can try to stick to 1 thread maybe to show your new entries ? would be easier for yourself and for the CnC givers =)
AnnaSophia [1994875]

oooo, had no idea. Thought I just had to be a certain level or age to be able to post them :P

And yea, I think I will do that. Create a thread where I can just keep posting new ones. Thank you.