Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Max usable nerve possible

Started by RommeL [1777907] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 139 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
RommeL [1777907]

Is there a limit to the maximum amount of nerve you can have at one point?
I am not asking for the max nerve bar size.

Basically, I have 500 job points that I can exchange for 500 nerves. Should I use them all at a time? Is there a risk of crashing/bug etc?
Or should I play it safe and use the job points in small portions?

Any advice and/or sharing of experience would be appreciated.

Cheers.
SeaLion [250755]


"There is no hard coded cap, just one as a result of 16 bit integer ranges... Max nerve as a result is 32,767"

-Bogie