Currently stopping paying for losses
About this thread
Posts archived: 58 / 58 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 58
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 31 / 100
- Story score
- 56 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Mentioned in this thread
Currently stopping paying for losses
Huz pays ;).
He paid well
I got paid
Mentions: HUZAIFAH [1407331]
trusted
paid within a few minutes
Still buying
trusted
Did 1000 losses, still awaiting payment :/
Sorry who are you?
:(
rated +
Fast, Trusted, reliable
he paid!
He pays well and fast. I love this guy!
If I run away from a fight once I start it, does it give the exp you need to give me the payment?
Im paying for losses not runaways
oh alright
You were sent $10,000,000 from HUZ with the message: Cheers
30 losses x 300k =9 m
Thanks for 1 m more. :)
Mentions: HUZAIFAH [1407331]
Still looking :D
I'll do it now