Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Small changes

Started by Dead--Man [1895400] on in Graveyard.

5 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
31 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
39 / 100
Dead--Man [1895400]
Change the commitment medals

Currently the medals are only gained if you are in the same faction or are married to the same spouse for 2000+ days.
You may end up in a dead faction or your spouse goes inactive.
Your days in different factions and marriages to different spouses should stack up.


Spin the wheel

Remove free spins or change them to 2 free spins (disappear from the wheel once gotten).


Job Listings

I suggest hiding companies from the newspaper whose director has been inactive for a week.


Level and Respect HoF Changes

Rank the level category by experience and not ID.

There should be a category for player respect.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

1) Already been suggested, something that I generally approve of. I think the suggestion post is pretty close to this one, cba to find it right now.

2) Why..?

3) I'm not sure you need to mention this one twice in two separate threads. I have no strong feelings either way on this one, but I know nothing about companies whatsoever and have not even stopped to think about it really. I would say however, sometimes people go on holiday for a week - why should their company disappear? Will it reappear if/when they return to gameplay?
Dead--Man [1895400]

You get one spin a day, so the free spin is pointless.

If a director is inactive, the company is hidden so players can find active companies. Of course the companies reappear if the director comes back.