Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Display Case

Started by The_Business [445390] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 30 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
The_Business [445390]

Calling all Staff,

I'm not sure whether or not you're aware of this problem, however, it seems that whenever I click onto someone's display case, I cannot go back using my web browser, I have to click on something else in Torn, in order to leave the page.

Thought I should let you know.

Many Thanks
McNeo [864688]

It looks like clicking the display cabinet button goes to a page that redirects, so when you hit the back button you just go back to that page and get redirected again.

I am noticing, though, that after visiting someone's display case for the first time, then clicking away, then clicking back to the display case - THEN the back button will work. So maybe that redirect caches something?