I achieved level 100 roughly 24 hours ago and my next rank still has not triggered. Has level 100 been removed as a rank trigger?
Rank didn't trigger
Started by CoNnOrMaDdOcK [291862] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I achieved level 100 roughly 24 hours ago and my next rank still has not triggered. Has level 100 been removed as a rank trigger?
No but you might have lost some ranks "behind the scenes".
Did the upgrade page say you'd rank up?
I didn't look at the upgrade page, but I have been rank 25 for many months and as far as I knew everyone else ranked up at level 100.
But your Rank of 25 may have included triggers that no longer exist, ie: you're higher than you should be based on new triggers.
Have you seen this thread? https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=3&t=15958269&b=0&a=0
Mentions: 'Hidden' rank triggers
Ok, thanks.
I read that thread last night. I went from level 15-31 about 4 days ago, 2 ranks. I understand having a 1b networth before update might have cost me one or 2 but I've been continuously working on rank specifically. Anyway this could be looked into?
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=3&t=15958269&b=0&a=0
Read that. There's too many unknowns, there's no issues with the ranking up system.
EDIT: You'll have hardly any from Networth now, you haven't maintained anything decent for a long enough period, now you're in negatives. 5 from Level, 3 from crimes plus maybe 4 from Battlestats(??) So as a Star you're way ahead of probably where you should be.
Read that. There's too many unknowns, there's no issues with the ranking up system.
EDIT: You'll have hardly any from Networth now, you haven't maintained anything decent for a long enough period, now you're in negatives. 5 from Level, 3 from crimes plus maybe 4 from Battlestats(??) So as a Star you're way ahead of probably where you should be.
Mentions: 'Hidden' rank triggers