I started a 45m Russian roulette game and waited for someone to join ... Upon the persons arrival he shot and didn't get the bullet so it was my turn when I tried shooting. I got a 504 error and that stayed on Till I timed out which gave the other player the opportunity to shoot me you can ask him I was online but couldn't shoot please I would like this worked on
RR BUG(Russian roulette )
Started by 1990188 [1990188] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
I started a 45m Russian roulette game and waited for someone to join ... Upon the persons arrival he shot and didn't get the bullet so it was my turn when I tried shooting. I got a 504 error and that stayed on Till I timed out which gave the other player the opportunity to shoot me you can ask him I was online but couldn't shoot please I would like this worked on
I'll ask aurel1 to see if there was a problem
Excuse me but it happened again each time I try to start a game
it's like I get locked out somehow the error just keeps occurring I just lost another 50 making it 95 total this is not fair I worked for my money I should not get to loose it this way
Casino.
"this is not fair I worked for my money I should not get to loose it this way "
waaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aurel will check when he can, please allow him some time.
I see only 2 games, where you lost because of time out (your opponent used the 'take action' option). You got 504's all time long during your 3 minutes turn? Usually this can be fixed by refresh.
I tried refreshing it didn't move funny thing is as soon as the game was over it worked with me in the hospital
yes I got 504s till I timed out
Hmm, I don't see any issues with your opponent in logs, that's a bit strange (because in case of such huge lag all players should be affected). In any case I afraid that we can't do much here - refund can be done only in case if money was not credited because game was vanished or something like that. But not in case if there was a winner.