I tried asking an secretary to get my old account back and they said "only an admin can get it back" because it has a 999 day ban but it was only banned because I requested it to be so I could restart..
Account?
Started by XRiotEpidemicX [2000621] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Marc [24377]
· 2 likes ·
As it more than clearly says on the rules page for restarting (http://www.torn.com/wiki/NewAccount) which you agreed to when you asked to restart: "Once your account is set up for deletion, it is gone for good". Nothing can be done.
I tried asking an secretary to get my old account back and they said "only an admin can get it back" because it has a 999 day ban but it was only banned because I requested it to be so I could restart..
Well in that case, it looks like you've already restarted...?
poptop: I can only apply the rules - so if you want something more you have an "issue" and that is where you post them
XRiotEpidemicX: Could you give me the name of it?.
XRiotEpidemicX: Man this is bullshit.
XRiotEpidemicX: Its not hard if you just give me my account back.
XRiotEpidemicX.: I dn't want to have to start over....
XRiotEpidemicX: I swear if I get it back I won't f**k up.
XRiotEpidemicX: Okay.
XRiotEpidemicX: Could I
XRiotEpidemicX: Get the name though?
poptop: I don't know what account you are referring too - thay were all Fedded for a reason.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apologies to all for my sometimes woeful typos.
Your bug report says you want to restart, but your chat with poptop makes it sound like you want your original account back - so which is it?
tldr -> He wanted to restart, regrets doing so because he's got diddly squat and is currently crying about it..
He's won 1 attack so he's got something, lol
As it more than clearly says on the rules page for restarting (http://www.torn.com/wiki/NewAccount) which you agreed to when you asked to restart: "Once your account is set up for deletion, it is gone for good".
Nothing can be done.