I'm looking for a group of people to help me beat Duke. Message me hopefully within the next few hours
Duke attack
Started by Calbluejames [1014152] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 31 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
I'm looking for a group of people to help me beat Duke. Message me hopefully within the next few hours
I too am looking for the duke group attack, so I'm in :)
any guess as to how many people are needed? He has a whole lot of life
12:00 torn time today
I think we need 6 or so to be effective but 10 will make it easier
Nice fight guys!
Locking, tidying up mission forum.