Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by ColdCelery [1994522] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100

Most-liked replies

ColdCelery [1994522]

At lvl 16 with travel runs I could afford to do 10 bounties a day on anyone level 1-30 and still afford my daily xanax. That seems too cheap to me. The other day when someone mugged me simply because it was the first person to show the name of the mugger I bountied them 10 times for just 2 mil.

Increase the base cost of bountying to 500k increases normaly after lvl 50.


I like a sysem where I can bounty at will but as it is now you can bounty lower level players on a whim. I havent ever been bountied, which will probably change once this is posted, but I think this change is needed.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

If this is the case then I feel that the hospitalisation from claiming a bounty needs to increase in equal harshness. They may be easy to place but they're easy to get out of too...
ColdCelery [1994522]

as it is now I think it costs more to get out of hospital than it does to bounty someone between 1-20 at the very least+ the medical cooldown.

Maybe a base cost of 250k is more reasonable