Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Spin the wheel bug

Started by Fanboy [1969070] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 45 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Fanboy [1969070]

For a few days I've been having problem with the wheel of fortune in the casino.
Anytime I try to spin the wheel it says: "You can spin the wheel only once per day" and I end up losing my 1M(I've almost lost 10M because of it). At first I thought it had something to do with Google Chrome but after that I tried it with Mozilla and my phone as well, but I still had the same problem.


So, please try to find a solution for this as soon as possible.


P.S I searched if anyone else had already reported this but couldn't find any, but if there are any threads related to this don't bite my head off.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

This looks like a double click - what about 'last spins' section, have you checked it after that?

Edit: I checked your money logs, you playerd wheel of awesome 2 times during last 3 days, and both times you received winnings. Also, I don't see any additional money deductions in logs, not sure, what you have lost?
Dovah-Saint [1300862]

ive noticed that the wheel acts strange.. on the wheel of lame it always slow down smoothly but on the 50k and 1m one it kinda feels like the wheel keeps on refreshing when getting close to big rewards.. it doesn't slows down smoothly.. either it stops to fast before u can win a business class ticket, donator pack or PI or or skips them and stops exactly on the next one.. ive timed the spin to stop in different ways but every time i plan it to timely stop near big ones it act weird.. never happens on the lame one... happens only when it has a chance to stop on big rewards
Dovah-Saint [1300862]

bro it feels like the wheel knows what the result would be before it stops.. when it stops at choke hold i got the notification before it stopped..
Fanboy [1969070]

Hey thanks, I didn't really look at the 'latest spin' section and I have received the award for all those spins. Sorry for the inconvenience.