Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Flaming Tides

Started by OneGhost [2000994] on in Faction Discussion.

4 replies · 211 views · thread synced · 13 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
47 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
OneGhost [2000994]

I am looking to create a new faction by the name of "Flaming Tides".

Unfortunately, I do not own the necessary fees to create such a faction, so I am looking for somebody to pay for and manage the Faction for me.

Anybody who is interested, please send me a personal message and wait for my reply before creating the faction.
Dr_Syk [109543]

I'm confused, why would anyone pay for and manage a faction for you (or anyone else for that matter), rather than paying for and managing a faction for themselves?
dunmugmeh [538353]

New players are better off joining a faction ran by powerful players who have lots of play money to buy meds and free weapons and armour for you etc.


Eagle-Eye [379736]

Haha yes!

"I want you to buy me *that* faction! and then manage it for me and pay for everything!"

"So it will be my faction then?"

"No it's mine!"

[:sick:] [:sick:] [:sick:]