seems I cant get into the donator house as every time I click the link in the city it logs me out .. just says error at top of the page and you are no longer logged in
getting logged out
Started by FreeBird4EvEr [70553] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 18 / 18 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 18
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
seems I cant get into the donator house as every time I click the link in the city it logs me out .. just says error at top of the page and you are no longer logged in
Do you have a screenshot of the error message?
Also which browser/platform are you using?
Seems to be fine for me on windows 10, chrome.
I use ie 11 see screenshot below as I said in first post don't give me no # logs me out in full mode and mobile and seems that the server im on don't matter im using windows 7 pro
http://s3.amazonaws.com/profileimages.torn.com/60ee8cd3-0aff-4aab-70553.png
This quite possibly could be a RFC error, maybe?
I'll see what Kopites thinks
I've checked this issue under your account and did not repeated it. Do you still have this error?
It can't be related to the rfc issue because it is a simple link which does not do any changes and it is not checked by rfc.
yes still I tried changing cookies as I had it set to block 3rd party cookies but that didn't change it I cleared cookies , I have torn added as a trusted site so don't know why it would be blocking anything on torn
Passing back to Kopites
This could be due to donator page forcing https, have you tried a different browser?
no ched ie is the only 1 I use in my system. just posted this in case others had same prob was just trying to check out the new page that you posted about.
The issue is going to be your browser. You either need to update it, or download a new browser I believe. It could also be something in your browser settings.
DOM7011: The code on this page disabled back and forward caching. For more information, see: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=291337
File: donator.php
HTML1300: Navigation occurred.
File: donator.php
HTML1521: Unexpected "</body>" or end of file. All open elements should be closed before the end of the document.
File: donator.php, Line: 311, Column: 6
pushing f12 and refreshing page I get the above info not sure it will help ... yep ched seems tc don't like ie and the safe settings. I keep ie and windows updated weekly ... thank you all for youre time in this matter
Passing back to see if this error message helps at all
I think he closed it marc but thanks m8..... I just posted it incase others couldn't get in to dh.... its the only link in the city I cant get in not sure what the dif is between the page is
It was marked as info required before, not closed.
:/ ok well I was attacking (doing a mission) abby and when I tried to attack her I got this
{"redirect":false,"url":null,"content":"
ntt
nttt</i>nttt
ntttt
ntttttAjax access is not allowed.ntttt</div>nttt</div>ntt</div>nt</div>"}
and seems I was a week behind on my updates my bad but still didn't help lol
ps let me hit her on my 2nd try
@FreeBird4EvEr
Can you try visiting this page and tell me if you get logged out?
If you do get logged out then it's unlikely to be a problem on donators page, it's more likely to be a https issue. In which case I would advise you to read this article which pretty much covers all issues related to problems access secure pages with older versions of IE - https://www.techsupportall.com/solved-cannot-access-secure-sites-https-websites-not-opening-view/
Thanks,
same thing I got logged out with same error. Im using ie 11 but will check out the link thank you tornberry