Which stat is most looked for and payed the highest? I have 35k ex worth of points to use on my working stats not sure where i should use it
Manual labour: 33,283
Intelligence: 42,791
Endurance: 37,904
Those are my current stats
Manual for Rigs, Intel for TV take your pick
thank you sir
your gonna need more of either to get into one tho
or not just looked at your job
Not sure who accepted you into a 10 star TV station, but good luck to you and them.
Just to let you know, someone with lower stats than required may actually hurt the company rather than help it.. So if your stats are not correct for the position he may kick you without warning.
But for now, you're pretty much golden.
Keep out of the directors way and out of trouble (like, if you take drugs make sure you rehabs) and he shouldn't fire you.
Goodluck.
He is probably on 2m per day lol some people just pay crazy wages
Although i may be wrong
Even if he is payed 1 mil, for those stats? THat is totally unreasonable.
77k intel, prob worth 1m a day. Remember they were his stats before the boost.
true enough
Good point.
Can OP please post new updated stats?
I might even hire you! ;D
If he had 100k intel I would have a look on the next upgrade.
These are my stats:
- Manual labour: 138,703
- Intelligence: 246,043
- Endurance: 89,996
Anyone have any idea what I'm worth/ what I should make an effort to increase?
To me 1m per day, others probably more
Stats pretty good, I'd hire you in a heartbeat.
Oil rig for the money specials would be good. They are easily worth more than 3mil/day if you take full advantage of them. Ideally if you work at a 10 star oil rig you'd need at least 3billion cash laying about for the banking. Other than that, you would get decrease banking time (-3 hours a day on your investment with torn bank).
Its your preference really. Pick a job which has specials you think will be suit you. If you can: ignore pay!.
Also, you've hammered your stats pretty well, you don't need to increase any more I guess, the more manual the better :-)!