Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hunting question

Started by Marleere [1873810] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 80 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Marleere [1873810]

don't worry it's not a OMG'zzzz hw much moniez I ghettz 4 levels undredd hunTingzs!

At what point should I jump up to intermediate hunting?

Marley
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

Around 40 hunting skill you should be able to start doing cheetah's & giraffes if I remember correctly.
Cruailsama [1899011]

its 32 i was doing my 50 SA travel merit a month ago plus a tip if you wanna get the most out of hunting if your going for the 50 travel merit plus hunting leave for SA with 40e you gain 110E otw(with a pi) this is assuming you dont waste any time and you shouldnt mugging is terrible there have fun ^ ^
AshleyT [1432316]

One guide I remember said to move up at 20 hunting skill, then move up to expert at 50 but don't take that as a must. It has worked fairly well for me though.