Hair Salon Hiring!! Hiring all! Free trains on rotation .. Login Daily ... Apply :) Contest Running Frquently :D Lets build a company tgthr
Hiring :)
Started by jasminal [1994421] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Ptilopsis [2001645]
· 1 likes ·
Can I apply? I'm active, so I'll support this company. Edit: I'll apply when I'm level 3. - jasminal [1994421]
· 1 likes ·
Apply Looking For Job !! Apply now ... All stats hiring !! A fun company with competion... Lets build a company tgthr - jasminal [1994421]
· 1 likes ·
Company Recruiting!! Apply now Free trains .. Competitions and much more :)
Can I apply?
I'm active, so I'll support this company.
Edit: I'll apply when I'm level 3.
Apply Looking For Job !! Apply now ... All stats hiring !! A fun company with competion... Lets build a company tgthr
Company Recruiting!! Apply now Free trains .. Competitions and much more :)
.
I'll join if you need one more :-)
Sorry, I'm going to stay in the army for now. I'll join in the future if you need another employee.
Hiring Hair Salon !! Free VIlla + Trains ! Any stats apply