apparently I'm now part of a mission, to be hosped 3 times in a row, to save you from paying for spies etc, here's my stats.
Strength: 284,859,613.1800 +12%
Defense: 3,018,495.3842 +4%
Speed: 250,003,521.6593 +14%
Dexterity: 300,010,344.7614 +27%
Total: 837,891,974.9849
Do you owe Da Duke money? I thought only inactive or dead-beats are targets.
I reckon he just logged back in after an absence
Long long absense, I was inactive for months on end, this is the first time I've logged in twice within 24 hours for a long time.
basically if you are inactive over a week, you have the possibility to be assigned as a mission target,
i pressume people got you, you have come back, and as such they still have you as a target for the mission because they have yet to complete it
Ahh I see, so if I'm active, no others will get me assigned to them as a new target?
shouldnt do, its based on the 00:00 cron, if you are a week inactive at the 00:00 point you can be assigned as a target
if you dont go inactive you wont be a new mission target
I thought the target pool was updated weekly, not daily. The cron would be incredibly messy if it had to check for inactives every single day.
you might be right, that would make more sense, i was under the impression it was daily but that could be a huge straign on the tick that is already quite a big lag spike(less now with the staggard resets though)
I was assigned a mission last night in which my targets are overseas and one them was only 12 hours. He is about to hit hit one day but that seems very low.
I have not been inactive for months now, basically been online for ages and i got selected as a mission target. This is bs!
u might be right