Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Medals Bug

Started by EliteAlarik [2000551] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 66 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

MasonJar [1645196] ×1

EliteAlarik [2000551]

I have received all the medals of faction members up to the time of 1000 days. I have only been active for a week.

At the same time I had received the medal of Apprentice. Which is having a net value of 100,000 for three days
Marc [24377]

You should get the Apprentice networth award tomorrow (only been 2.5 days at the moment).

I'll pass on your issue regarding the Faction merits to Chedburn.