Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Merits bug

Started by Herluin [1996813] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 14 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
34 / 100
Herluin [1996813]

Hi

I have 6 merits at level 9. I upgraded to level 10 and added 2 more credits but it showed -2 merits instead. Please fix this!
McNeo [864688]

There was a glitch yesterday that caused some people to get extra merits. If you used any before they were taken away, your merit balance would go negative and you'd still have the merits invested in whatever you had chosen. This may or may not be the case, just an idea. A staff member might have to look into your logs.
Marc [24377]

I confirm.

I wonder if Ched can remove what you spent your merits on and recredit the merits back. What did you spend the extra merits on yesterday?