I'm getting an error when I try to go to mission page. I get 550 error permission denied. Been getting this for the last few days. have tried on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, I am running Windows 10. problem just started a few days ago.
mission 550 error
Started by The_RaVeN [362933] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 55 / 100
- Historical score
- 35 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
I'm getting an error when I try to go to mission page. I get 550 error permission denied. Been getting this for the last few days. have tried on Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome, I am running Windows 10. problem just started a few days ago.
Have you recently installed anything or changed settings?
nope everything is the same
I can got to every page on the game except missions
just tried to go to missions page and it opened this time with no error
For now I'll close this, maybe it was a temporary issue.
Please post back in this thread if it happens again
Ok. I'm having a mission 550 page refresh issue. It only happens in missions. Everything else works. Countdown timer that says time left to complete accepted missions is counting into the negative. I've tried Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Seamonkey, Pale Moon, Marathon, and Vivaldi. Does it in every one. That's the ONLY section I cannot access. I am running Manjaro Linux. My Torn husband uses this computer too. He has no problems with his mission page in any of the mentioned browsers.
?
That was not a client error, so trying different browsers is useless. In such case you need to fill your own report (not use existed closed one) and describe, when and how it started to happen. It should be fixed now.
how's about i add u as friend (just in case of another mishap) and thank you?