Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

User Activity

Started by Synq [2000974] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 94 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Sefirosu [1470944] ×1

Synq [2000974]

To get to the point, who has the highest user activity in the game?

I know this does not 100% define who is the best player, however, to argue that point; the highest User Activity I have seen is BodyBagger at around 25m.

Has anyone seen anyone with anywhere upwards of that?

Pointless question I know, curiosity has got the better of me.

Synq