Hello.
I recently reset my merits. Before i reset i only had 3 Awareness. I maxed it to 10 at the reset. Since i have reset i have not found anything. When before i was finding at least 1-3 items a day.
Can anyone clear up how awareness effects item finding and if anything else helps the spawn rate.
Also. do the items spawn server wide for all of us to race over or per individual account on their computer only?
Thank you in Advance for your help / sarcasim
I do believe it is just randomised chance per 2 clicks an hour on the city links... The education and merit perks only improve your chances.
Like was said above, 2 clicks on the City link every hour each provides a tiny chance to spawn an item, and further clicks do not. Awareness perks improve both average item quality and spawn rate, but a small percentage improvement on an already very small number is not much. Don't expect a miracle, but over time it *should* return some increased value.
I think I saw bogie say somewhere that each merit increases spawn rate by 7%, so 10/10 merits would increase your rate 70% ... but if the base spawn rate is only a 1% chance (just a guess), then you're now at 1.7%. Yay?
Thank you for your answer. i found it very helpfull
I have found a lot of items over the years in the old system i found $billions worth under the map system way less than that.
So i reset my merits and took all of them out of awareness.
Im still finding lots of items on 0/10 awareness.
Activity is the key ie im around for hours everyday clicking city as i goto the item market.