Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible exploit

Started by NaughtyWolf [1934199] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
NaughtyWolf [1934199]

I quit playing for several months, upon returning I found I had 20 refills, just a moment ago I received this hint while attempting a crime. "
HINT: Don't forget - As a new player, you can use one of George's complimentary nerve bar refills. Just click the green button in the left-hand menu."
As you can see I am clearly not a new player, also i owed nothing in property upkeep which I also found odd. Nothing else seems to have been influenced, just thought you guys should know before someone figures out how to take advantage of whatever error caused this.

Marc [24377]

Inactive players get refills to welcome them back. The wording needs changed for players who have inactive refills not new player refills
Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I think Kevin can do this (I believe he set this up initially).

Just needs rewording, I think the styles could perhaps be improved too.

Green notification box perhaps: "Click here to instantly refresh your nerve using one of your X instant refills".

I think that'd be a lot more intuitive perhaps - although it'd then need to navigate to the crimes page upon click.