Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Kick option now missing.

Started by cchhaaqqkkee [1348264] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

cchhaaqqkkee [1348264]

Hello,

I've had the education for kick completed for years. Today, as I was attacking some people for my daily mission, I noticed that my kick button was missing. It was there several days ago or last week, so this is pretty recent :-)

Thanks,
chaqke
McNeo [864688]

This was discussed when attacking 2 came out... You can carry a grenade launcher and kick someone, but you can't kick with a pepper spray in your pocket... Lol.
McNeo [864688]

There's a suggestion thread - months old by now - to have this changed. I don't think you'll get anywhere with a bug report.