oh wow when back and reread, something got mxed up when i was rewriting a messed up sentence. didnt delete sentence rightr maybe deleted more then i wanted cause its all f**ked
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 50 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
oh wow when back and reread, something got mxed up when i was rewriting a messed up sentence. didnt delete sentence rightr maybe deleted more then i wanted cause its all f**ked
Use paragraphs please. I still won't read it, but it's more aesthetically pleasing.
|I read the whole thing and it was a painful experience for my eyes.
I read the whole thing and I don't think I understand much of what happened. TL;DR?
1. You couldn't get into your own old account and opened a new one.
2. You spent real money on new account and wanted it trance-fared to your original account now that you know it wasn't deleted.
3 . You want your new account deleted now, so you can carry on playing on your original account.
4 . You wont ever pay real money again because they haven't listened to you or offered a refund from the new account you spent real money on.
LOL
Are you on drugs?
From what I get after painfully reading that wall of text, it is your own fault for putting real world money into a new account when you were told to wait for an email by the staff.
Also I'm not sure, but you chose to continue with your old account and get your new account deleted, once you got back access? If that is the case and you wanted to keep the benefits of those DPs you bought, you could simply have chosen to continue with your new account as was your original plan when you bought those DPs.
Seems like you want to eat your cake and have it too.
I just was able to decipher the last word..
somehow you translated that mess, but yes you hit the nail on the head. i made the mistake of assuming my account was gone forever lmao and not even a refund. just my 9 mill i had left on me =(. i thougnt since it was bought it would be different. idk or care anymore. i think i was more mad i got a warning for multi accounts even tho i told the mod in the first place i made a second account before knowing first was there. and then asked them to delete it as soon as i got the email.
lol what?
Whatever you have been smoking, I want some!
Locked... [:sick:]