Every time I try and play I have to refresh the screen every 5 seconds I'm playing on a 5th gen kindle wikdfire
Poker mobile version
Started by NobbyButcher [1991093] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Every time I try and play I have to refresh the screen every 5 seconds I'm playing on a 5th gen kindle wikdfire
I'll pass to aurel1
All issues will be fixed in new version of poker, current version is no longer supported and may look/work wrong in not common browsers.