Who liked Under the Dome when it first came out? I watched every episode but the third season just had me saying ''what the hell.'' It was still good but the first season in my opinion was the best. If you've ever read the book you'll know that basically the only thing that is similar to the tv show is the names. Rusty Everett was somewhat a big part in the novel and in the series they just throw his ass outside the dome with only a couple of appearances. I love it but like I said, it was too far gone in the end compared to the book...
Too far gone...
Started by LoneWarrior [1928538] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 3 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 15 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
Who liked Under the Dome when it first came out? I watched every episode but the third season just had me saying ''what the hell.'' It was still good but the first season in my opinion was the best. If you've ever read the book you'll know that basically the only thing that is similar to the tv show is the names. Rusty Everett was somewhat a big part in the novel and in the series they just throw his ass outside the dome with only a couple of appearances. I love it but like I said, it was too far gone in the end compared to the book...