Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hacking

Started by Shafz [1722984] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Shafz [1722984] ×2 Fury99 [1974762] ×2

Shafz [1722984]

I don't know how it happened but I got hacked.

When I was logged in, I was logged out twice but didn't think I was getting hacked into and swore at my router.

But then the 3rd time, I got logged out with the note of 'You can't be logged in twice.' or something.

I changed my password instantly.



But theres a twist to this, the exact same time I got hacked into, Dark Assasian [1974762] got hacked into.


Trade:

DarkAssasian: Someone hacked my torn id help
Shafeul01: im getting hacked also



Mentions: Fury99 [1974762] · Shafz [1722984]

Shafz [1722984]

I don't know how it happened but I got hacked.

When I was logged in, I was logged out twice but didn't think I was getting hacked into and swore at my router.

But then the 3rd and 4th time, I got logged out with the note of 'You can't be logged in twice.' or something.

I changed my password instantly.



But theres a twist to this, the exact same time I got hacked into, Dark Assasian [1974762] got hacked into.


Trade:

DarkAssasian: Someone hacked my torn id help
Shafeul01: im getting hacked also


If it was just me, I wouldve thought someone found out my password but then I saw on trade it happened to someone else. i got confused.



I gave my belongings to my faction, and everything, can you please help me?


EDIT: I changed my password and still getting hacked into


Mentions: Fury99 [1974762] · Shafz [1722984]

Chaos_Greg [46203]

Not hacking. you're not the only one... Happened in the past few moments 4 times here as well.

@staff: I was connected to app7 when it last 2 times happened @ 18:20 and at 18.23