Is anyone else having issues with being logged out of the game constantly? It use to be occasion but now frequent! The funny thing is as I was posting this it logged me out.
Login issue
Started by ddwag [1402611] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Is anyone else having issues with being logged out of the game constantly? It use to be occasion but now frequent! The funny thing is as I was posting this it logged me out.
Mentions: Logged Off
Thanks for the link. I was hoping I wasn't the only one!
As per the announcement...
but...
This is getting silly.
Can I play poker tonight or not?
I am also experiencing this automatically sign out..
It appears to be a load balancing problem - when you are swapped to a different app server you get the message and logged out.
We've achieved an uptime of
99.87%
In the last 1338 days
going down.......
It isn't a torn issue the servers are up and running fine it is an issue with torns isp was what staff in global told us