28 replies · 2.05k views · thread synced · 10 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
29
Discussion span
→
Authority score
76 / 100
Historical score
53 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Sazz[1982373] · 13 likes · Well, considering this is a lower level player offering his take on the game by sharing his experiences I think it is rather rude to flame the entire topic like this. He put in effort to share what he thought …
bogie[148747]Admin
· 1 likes · Seems like a bit of a scam as that counts as a loss for you, considering you're not exactly charging much for runaways relatively speaking anyway...
[image: i.imgur.com] WELCOME to KEANN'S MUGGING for DUMMIES!!! (-+-) Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is CoolKeann and I will be showing you how to maximize profits from mugging and continuously farm your targets! How can that be achieved, you ask? Easy! Just follow my steps and you're on your way to rolling in riches!
1. Vault Hunting & Organization
Everything begins with Trial & Error. Find players in Torn and as much as possible, find the INACTIVE ones. For players level 6-10, you can find inactive players from Duke's missions. Once you find these inactive players, I want you to mug them for the first time. When you get 100K or plus from your first mug, that player can now be considered as a 'vault'. And once a vault has been found, keep him in your blacklist and keep notes of that player as 'A Human 'Vault' so you can remember to farm that guy! You can hunt up to 10 vaults for your 10 blacklist spots. Wala! You have found your human vaults that you can farm, all ordered in your blacklist in one money line. Move to step two! [image: icons.iconarchive.com]
2. Farming
Now that you have found your vaults, it's time to farm them, keep mugging your 'vault' continuously for a continuous line of MONEY!!! Once you have a full energy bar, you can farm up to 4 vaults! Amazing! And since you found 100K+ on your first mugging, continuously mugging your 'vaults' will give you continuous 100K+!!! But what happens if those vaults run low on dough? *Chuckles* See what I did there? *Chuckles* [image: allisonenterpriseblog.files.wordpress.com]
3. Empty Vaults
How do you know if your vaults are running out of cash to mug? That's when mugging them gives you less than 100K. When you start receiving that kind of cash, its still okay, you can still farm them. But when the money you mug falls below 10K or when it says that player's wallet is empty...That vault is eaten up! So once this happens, take that vault off your blacklist and find another to replace it! It's that simple! You keep mugging a vault them when it runs out, you find a fresh stock of cash! I call it...The circle of cash! Continuously rotating to give you that maximum profit! Kapooshkey! Money all round! Continuously doing this will earn you millions a day or two if you're active! [image: i.imgur.com]
There you go! That's my full guide of maximizing your profits by farming your vaults! Isn't it amazing what you can do with 25 energy? Remember the circle of cash and my Mugging for Dummies! I'm CoolKeann and I'll see you next time!
Because nobody likes waiting in the hospital even if it's for 30 minutes! This guide maximizes lower level Players' profits from mugging especially if you have a full energy bar!
when you get 300k for losing, you can spend 20k on small first aid kit to get out of hospital. Net profit of 280k. Common sense is not common these days.
Mugging inactives is better for finishing hits and experience than slutting. To be honest if I mug below 700k I do not see a reason to blacklist that inactive though. There are much better money making strategies in this game.
Sazz[1982373] · #12
Well, considering this is a lower level player offering his take on the game by sharing his experiences I think it is rather rude to flame the entire topic like this. He put in effort to share what he thought has worked for him with the rest of the newer players. I personally did not take part in the slutting process because I did not like the idea of losing on purpose. And if you do really want/need the money then this is a viable option.
Note: I would not advise to spend all your energy on this method. Only attack a person which you have listed as a 'vault' when you really need the money. Use the rest of your energy to train. And also I would up the threshold for considering a user as a 'vault' to at least 200k.
Thanks for the effort Coolkaen, I think it could be semi-useful to some really new players. :)
I understand you wanted to make a guide but maybe you should have checked with some friends or something to help you out. I remember in my first 6 months of the game I mugged a lot and I had inactives that I would farm 5-10mil on. Got me a bazaar and paid for a couple of other things. 100k each is really a waste imo. I don't really condone mugging or selling losses as now I see how precious e can be and how many stats you lose from it but if you really want to mug then don't settle for a 100k farm look around on the networth hall of fame charts and see if you can find at least a 1mil mug. Remember that mission targets tend to get mugged by other players so those aren't ideal targets.
" considering this is a lower level player offering his take on the game"
If that's the case, it should not be in tutorials and guides. New players should understand the value of their energy. They rather train their stats than mugging for 100k. He might think 100k is big amount but trust me it is not. Not worth of 25e. If you don't want to slut, its your personal choice but slutting is definitely better than mugging for 100k. There are many other ways of making money for new players.
I've read it in a guide somewhere but I don't understand, why would people pay you 200k-300k for losing? Stats? Awards? sorry i've only been at a week at this game and its so confusing...