Whos balls do i gotta suck around here to win the jackpot, 8mil debt and lost my dp status(donate if you want to help, but i wont appreciate it and will probs slag you off once you give me shit).
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Whos balls do i gotta suck around here to win the jackpot, 8mil debt and lost my dp status(donate if you want to help, but i wont appreciate it and will probs slag you off once you give me shit).
"I won't appreciate it and will probs slag you off once you give me shit"
Damn, where do I sign up? Let me liquidate my assets and I'll get back to you ASAP
I hope you know that betting more per spin doesn't increase your chances of winning the jackpot. $10 has the same chance to win as $10m. Just use up all of your tokens with $10 spins. The most you'll lose is $750, and you'll be just as unlikely to win that pot.
Damn, where do I sign up? Let me liquidate my assets and I'll get back to you ASAP
I hope you know that betting more per spin doesn't increase your chances of winning the jackpot. $10 has the same chance to win as $10m. Just use up all of your tokens with $10 spins. The most you'll lose is $750, and you'll be just as unlikely to win that pot.
Hey buddy, i got some free dog poop, wanna eat?
It's random...
Locked... [:sick:]