Calling All Staff!!!
Hi there, i've been having a lot of bother with the chat box, I go to chat to a number of players, and it says this... ' You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you.'
But the funny thing is, they haven't blocked me at all, i've messaged a couple of people and asked them, and they say they have not blocked me. On a seperate incident, i'll message a player, when i've message that individual, I will no longer have that same message on their chat box. Strange.
Help?
I think that's the intended behavior when they have "Who is allowed to initiate chat with you? Only people you know or have met" selected.
"You cannot chat with this user because they have not interacted with you recently or they have blocked you," so, if there was no previous interaction, initiating a chat is forbidden. Talking to them via mail classifies as interaction, so you get to initiate chats after that.
Not true, because I've been able to chat box people I've never spoken to before...
Open your chat options by clicking the little gear on the bottom right of your screen. Not everyone will have "Only people you know or have met" enabled... Anyone can initiate a chat with me, for instance.