Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bookie Error

Started by Baam [1974254] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 15 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
32 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Most-liked replies

Baam [1974254]

You have lost the bet you made on the ATP Newport R Ram v M McDonald game. You bet $2,000,000 on M McDonald. 2016/07/1212:42:37 AM

I bet 2mil on R Ram but it says I bet on M McDonald and I didn't. The betting doesn't show up where it's says matches you have bet on. What else do I do now?
Marc [24377]

Unfortunately you bet on M McDonald:
8773231197425412/07/16 12:42:37 AM You have lost the bet you made on the ATP Newport R Ram v M McDonald game. You bet $2,000,000 on M McDonald. ()
8772098197425411/07/16 5:12:17 PM Baam placed bet of 2,000,000 on M McDonald (ATP Newport R Ram v M McDonald) (31679)