Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Let's talk anime

Started by mikemike1239 [1999586] on in TV & Movies.

11 replies · 70 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
12
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
mikemike1239 [1999586]

What is the worst anime you guys have ever seen?
Be sure to describe the game to give a bit more information on how bad the show s.

Mine would probably have to be Super Yo-Yo

An anime that is sort of similar to beyblade is with Yo-Yo's instead of spinning tops
mikemike1239 [1999586]

It can't be worse than Monster Strike

The low budget anime that visually looks ok but has poor....everything else. It is also based off of the phone game.
Kaizaki [2002595]

Rosario vampire. The idea is really great. The main character's dad finds a poster to a school and applies his son to it. But it's actually a secret school for monsters and the main character has to hide the fact he is human. But everything else is bad. I'm not against fan service but when it's obvious and to much you will just get tired of it. Pantyshots everywhere. And the quality of it -_- nonono.
It's my opinion though. It's one of my friends favorite. So I guess it's one of the "either you hate it or you love it" types of anime
guanm [2005666]

most of the anime ive watched has been amazing. I have watched around 100 anime, only finishing less than half of them, but still out of all those anime i found school days to be boring(except for the ending). School days felt like it went of forever, but tbh i think the suffering was worth it just for the ending and the whole wtf factor.
Xtasy [2006058]

Definitely, Akikan. The most bizarre anime ever that I can't describe it with words. That's based in the fact of what animes I have ever seen, so I won't recommend to discover it by yourself.
Just in case you felt a peculiar curiosity, I'll tell you the entire anime with countable words: Girls are soda and they fight, this is what they are supposed to be doing, but never happens. Echi, echi, and echi. End.
Twisted_Reality [134076]

The worst anime I have ever seen is Bobobo bo Bo bobo its about a king who wants to cut the hair of everyone leaving them bald. Bobobo doesn't like this and fights back with his very strange power which uses his insanely long nose hairs as a weapon and through various ridiculous nose hair techniques which sometimes involve beating up or torturing his own friends. Anyway its a completely insane, completely stupid anime which to this day I wish I have never seen. ever.