Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bastille Day Attack

Started by Thief [206758] on in Politics & Law.

22 replies · 175 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
23
Discussion span
→
Authority score
9 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Thief [206758]

Looks like a new terrorist attack has killed atleast 70 in France on Bastille Day.

Hope it wasnt a terrorist attack but it looks like it was.

Sympathy for the families that lost loved ones


Cyrax [249578]

Yeah I just read about this, terrible tragedy. Reports are coming in that a gunmen fired into the crowd before being shot by police. At this point it must be a terrorist attack.
Thief [206758]

Sky news now reporting 60 dead not 30

Real shame this shit keeps happening but not at all surprised.



atleast there isnt a hostage situation now though
Collete [1389080]

And we wil again see the political leaders of various countries go on how they stand by France , they have bodyguards we the people don't.
Gogs247 [1531870]

The World must do something to eradicate this continuing Evil. You cannot legislate against or negotiate with a suicide bomber, or those wishing to die for their own cause. Identify and take them out before they have a chance to create further horror and lasting grief. We must fight fire with fire.
MachineGunSteve [184119]

Not saying I am not beginning to agree with you more and more, but the trouble is that identifying the actual enemy is near impossible without lumping individuals into groups and punishing the whole group, which I am sure we all know is what the other side is already doing, and which is what we all know usually just leads to even more of the same.

We risk the total lose of liberty for all once we go down that road, though I am not sure it is avoidable any longer.

We are in deep shit, and there are not enough wading boots to go around.
Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

Breeding programs / mass sterilization of cultural inbreds.

Any idiot can cause mayhem they dont have to be part of any organization just basically be easily influenced/disgruntled and let their pathetic selves throw a tantrum into 'paradise'.

Scary thing is all this was predicted hundreds years ago.
Remilia [1284087]

And why can't you fight fire with petrol? Control burn the dry forest down in front of the path of a fire before it arrives and it will burn itself out. You have to burn a bit down on purpose, and that may not sit well on some peoples conscience, but it will save the whole damn forest.
_T_ [1009930]

How did they get all those automatic weapons into a gun free zone with some of the strictest gun control in the world. How on how did that happen? I would seriously line to hear from someone who wants to banish firearms. How did this happen?

This is no mystery people. We all know how and why this went down like it did. We are in the same position France was in 4 to5 years ago. With the same kind of a*****e in power that want to see us fall in the same manner. Only question now is will you bleeding heart free speech oppressing liberal morons let it happen, & are there even enough of us left that still have our balls intact let you let it happen.

I don't mean to dishonor the deceased with my words. Just generally curious on what it's going to take to pull the blinders off the eyes and shit from the ears of those who stay in denial. Who I personally feel are responsible for attacks like this with your whole we have to be devout humanitarians and label anyone who opposes the "religion of peace" as a hate filled bigot.

No worries. I'm sure when 100 more die in the next month or 2 or 3. You'll still have the white Christian population to blame for all your problems and everything else that's wrong in the world.

No harm intended. Just generally pissed every time I hear about these things. And more so when I'm reminded of how hopeless it is to change some s thought patterns.

R.I.p. to those senselessly slain over absolutely nothing. :(
May your souls rest easy.





LimeTree [1321200]

Don't get me wrong its sad and I have friends there, but you people who feel the need to post everytime something happens in France but not when the exact same thing or worse happens in a non european country really need to take a good long hard look in the mirror.
_T_ [1009930]

Just because I was lucky enough to be born with Caucasian features doesn't mean I feel nothing every time I hear about some poor African child who had their hands or feet amputated. Or had to watch their mothers or sisters being raped in front of them. I wish the perpetrators the same agonizing death as I would any other worthless sack of shit.

Perhaps if you would quit putting so much emphasis on the curse of being born white and priviledged. You yourself could see beyond the fact that death is horrendous and demoralizing no matter of the person's religion or complexion.

The citizens of nice did nothing to promote their fate. So. Shame on you for suggesting their deaths are not worth being outraged over just because it happened in Europe as opposed to Africa or Asia. But it would seem your overwhelming need to polish Islamic knob and digest their seed has deluted your brain otherwise.

I would wish you a good day. But in all honesty you can go screw yourself with your biased bullshit rhetoric.


Louis_de_Pointe [1963196]

I doubt the weapons were licensed so that may give an indication on the gun control thing.

you clearly do not know much about France or its culture or its people.

The third section sound like some rant.

Yet another pointless section of ranting.

There are many muslims about and some are just plain mental and go off lone wolf style or go into the group thing same as anybody can do. Problem with Islam is there is an identity attached to it to be a certain way and a very blinkered and none educated view of what it is to be a follower of it.
You may like to look up on Saladin and the Franks.
_T_ [1009930]

It was rhetorical. And also used to emphasize how pointless gun control works.to deter crime.other than leave the innocent helpless.

Yes I'm ranting. I'm annoyed so what. The only thing I care to look up is my 1st amendment rite to call bullshit when I see it. And my 2nd amendment rite to defend my self from tyrant piece of shits.
The Saladin and Frank's can suck my ads thank you very much.


Gogs247 [1531870]

Trust me, the intelligence services know the majority of those concerned, in particular the management/leadership.

Bring back internment at the very least, if not just shoot them. Will it result in the death of one or two innocents? Maybe yes but it will protect the majority.