I think i'm the only Nigerian on this gameIf your a Nigerian, Specify under hereOr if you know of any Nigerian, Drop his or her Username/ID hereThanks a lot, Ayomide
NIGERIAN
Started by Ayomide_JAY [2004553] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
I think i'm the only Nigerian on this gameIf your a Nigerian, Specify under hereOr if you know of any Nigerian, Drop his or her Username/ID hereThanks a lot, Ayomide
:D
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=56&t=15977169&b=0&a=0
Doesnt seem like you're alone so to speak
Doesnt seem like you're alone so to speak
Mentions: NIgeria Squad.
Solitude, ThanksAre you also a Nigerian???
Go you, but not a discussion... [:sick:]
Yeah.....he will want us to give him our bank account numbers next to give us 10 million quid which we can keep 10% of lol
Sweeney, Huh???
How is you being Nigerian a discussion about Torn? [:sick:]
Lonestar, LOLIKR???60% of Nigerian youths are like thatNot me tho
Sweeney, SorryMy bad
Hey man, I sent you that money the other day, but I still didn't get that inheritance of $ 23.374.583 on my account!
Sweeney is Nigerian?
i didn't know..
I to am still waiting on my Inheritance from your gracious prince. If you can't deposit the money into my bank acct. as promised after I gave you the routing number.. I would like my $1500 processing fee returned. Thank you.
I'm not a scammer y'll
Never said ya was my man. [:smiley:] Just a joke.
I knew thatLOLSend me some stuffsHehehehehe