Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

POKEMON GO

Started by Lillitheen [2004533] on in Gaming.

4 replies · 67 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
11
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
11 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100

Most-liked replies

Lillitheen [2004533]

Ever since i werea little kid ... i really wished to live in the Pokemon World,

It was a great fantasy. Now I can live it.

I feel like opening the "Pokemon Go" game and plug my phone to my VR..... and wow... am in an entirely diffrent world.. :)
Galabrielle [1936261]

I have tried it a few times. I like it, but it won't always work for me. It keeps telling me "GPS signal not found" which is not true, because there I am on my phone screen. walking on the map. I have gotten this right after capturing something, and then the game freezes up. It's so annoying.